Instituto is proud to be the largest processor of citizenship applications in the state of Illinois. In 2018, we served 1,483 people.
Our citizenship programs and services help residents navigate the application process to become proud U.S. citizens. These services are open to any community members and include:
- Legal Consultation/Consulta Legal
- Preparation and Representation for Naturalization and Citizenship Cases/Preparación y Representacion en casos de Naturalization y Ciudadania (N-400/N-600)
- Preparation and Representation for Residency Card Renewal Cases/Preparacion y Representacion en casos de Renovaciones de Residencia
- Preparation and Representation for DACA cases/Preparacion y Representacion en casos de DACA
- Citizenship Courses in English and Spanish / Clases de Ciudadania en ingles y espanol
Instituto regularly hosts Citizenship workshops for legal permanent residents to become U.S. citizens. For these dates, please check our calendar and our Facebook page.
If you would like to make an appointment with the Citizenship department, please call us at 773-890-0055.
Para programar una cita con el departamento de Ciudadanía, llámenos al 773-890-0055.